Apr 12, 2009

Interlude: Birthday

I now present the video that was banned on facebook. (Due to some sort of licensing issues--which I don't really understand. It's not like I'm making money from using this song.) But I digress.


Warning: This montage contains some not so flattering pictures of all of us. Drinking from 9 pm to 6 am is not, as you might otherwise have believed, an entirely good idea. I, for one, get a hangover just trying to remember that night.

For the record, I had an amazing birthday. It was a day filled with so much fun and good will. But for whatever reason, the vast majority of these pictures are from the 2 hour marathon noraebong session late that night.


For those who weren't able to be there, or for those who were there but have fuzzy memories, I present the birthday montage.


3 comments:

Janessa said...

Queen is always the perfect backdrop for a birthday in Seoul.

Anonymous said...

Rock on! Glad I could share in your birthday experience.

Ahimsa said...

I have recently learned that there is no Noraebong song that can compare to Bohemian Rhapsody. It's truly in a class of its own.

Erica, it was like you were there, except with less chiding. :)